Aaron Mulder on Sat Oct 29 18:06:30 2005

Hello

Well, let's just declare a meeting in Montgomeryville and pick a date
and then go try to rustle up a location and some attendees!

Who was it that had the B&N relationship?  I don't think the public
areas of the B&N are all that great for a user group meeting, but I
think the person I'm referring to said there's a back room or
something set aside for meetings, so it would be great to get the
details of that.

The Borders in Montgomeryville has plenty of space in the Cafe area
for people to gather, but I'm not sure how well it would work if we
were trying to do some sort of presentation (and thereby
bothering/being bothered by the public).  There's also only one power
outlet in the vicinity (behind the couch).

The coffee shop next to Moe's in the strip mall near 309 & 63 said
they'd be happy to have a user group meeting, and they had an end that
seemed better to meet while avoiding bothering the regular customers,
but that's getting still further into Montgomery county.  :)

If we want a presentation at the meeting, I can supply a projector.

At some point it would be fun to have a Linux LAN party, but I don't
think a store is the right forum for that.  :)

Aaron