Elizabeth Krumbach on 8 Nov 2005 17:24:37 -0000

Re: When can you meet?

"Henry Umansky" <henry@humansky.com> wrote:
> The place where we are meeting, is there a place to attach a lot of
> surge protectors, so people not familiar with Linux can bring their
> computers and we can help them with the install?  It might be a bit
> overkill, but hey, if they want to lug their computer or laptop to the
> meeting, I'll be more than happy to help them install it.

Since we're just meeting at a bookstore for this first somewhat informal
meeting I think we should hold off on things like this. Perhaps an
InstallFest can be an "Activity" that we can consider in the future, maybe
even on a weekend when we'd have more time.

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com