Elizabeth Krumbach on 10 Nov 2005 02:59:28 -0000

Re: "Hello" from a new member...

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 09:16:42PM -0500, Jesus Arocho wrote:
> Has the time and place been decided and I missed the message or are we still
> in the planning stage?

I made some calls today, but had to leave voicemails for the planning
directors at the bookstores. Hopefully I'll have something organized
for Monday by tomorrow. I'll post specifics of what is actually going
on when the plans are finalized.

Even if we don't actually get an "official" spot in the B&N or Borders
in Montgomeryville we're going to have SOMETHING on Monday at 7PM,
even if we have to meet in the cafe of B&N at a table with a little
bc/montco lug sign ;)

Lyz

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com