Aaron Mulder on 14 Nov 2005 21:50:55 -0000

Re: Meeting Announcement!

I'll be there with some SuSE 10 CDs/DVDs and blanks to replace discs
anyone else spends on distro swapping.  :)

Aaron

P.S. A number of people have recently reported that the newest binary
ATI drivers *finally* support power saving, for anyone with a laptop
with an ATI card...