Elizabeth Krumbach on 4 Jan 2006 13:17:19 -0000

January Montco Meeting Location

Marty, you read my mind. I was composing this when your mail mentioning
the possibility of upcoming meetings hit the list.

Janaury MontcoLUG Meeting, Monday the 16th

Meeting Location:

Home of Jesus Arocho
454 Morwood Rd.
Telford, Pa 18969

Jesus attended the last meeting, and I can vouch for him being a nice
family guy :)

We're still going with the "Programs and Tricks in Linux that Changed My
Life" topic. It will be very informal, so little to no preparation is
needed. We'll have a computer there, so you can just hop on and show us
your stuff. If you do have an idea of what you want to show off please let
the list know so we have an idea of what to expect for the meeting.

I'll make a more formal announcement closer to the meeting date.

Lyz

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com