Elizabeth Krumbach on 12 Jul 2006 23:20:58 -0000

MontcoLUG July 17th Meeting Announcement

Meeting details:

 Date: Monday, July 17th, 2006

 Time: 7PM - 9PM

	Presentation won't start until at least 7:45.

 Topic: The Subversion (svn) Version Control System, presented by Mike Joseph

	We will have a projector but the meeting will be a relaxed format (as
	the MontcoLUG meetings generally are). General Linux questions and
	discussion encouraged!

 Location:

	Sly Fox Brepub Royersford
	Private room Reserved for "Elizabeth" of MontcoLUG
	312 N. Lewis Rd.
	Royersford, PA 19468

	No easy access via SEPTA.

	It's pretty much right off of the Royersford exit of 422 (approx 20
	minutes from King of Prussia).

 	MapQuest: http://tinyurl.com/hdskb

 Food: 	We will be ordering off the menu, which is pretty standard American
	food (burgers, ravioli, various meat dishes) that run about $8-$16
	per entree. This is a brewery so beer is available (this is the
	brewery Lee Marzke went to for the beer at our May meeting) as well
	as soda and coffee. You pay for what you order.

 Cost: 	Free to attend the meeting. No obligation to order food/drinks.

 Internet Access: Sly Fox offers free WIFI, so bring your laptops!

 RSVP: 	Not required, but it's nice to have a general idea how many to expect,
	drop a note to me at Lyz@PrincessLeia.com if possible. I can also
	provide my cellphone number off-list if you're worried about getting
	lost.

Hope to see you there!

Lyz

--