Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 10 Jan 2007 23:55:43 -0000

Re: January Meeting - Presenter(s) wanted

On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 06:02:09PM -0500, Jim DeCaro wrote:
> Where is it being held?

Sorry for the delay in responding, the original location I had planned
on having it in didn't work out, so I had to make some last minute plans
elsewhere.

Lee Marzke has agreed to let us host it in his home again:

119 Pepper Dr.
Collegeville

Lee has a roomy finished basement, very comfortable place for the
meeting and it worked out well last time. I'll put together a real
announcement tomorrow with more details.

Oh and since I couldn't convince/trick/bribe anyone else into
presenting, I'm putting together a Women in F/OSS presentation for the
meeting.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com