Doug Crompton on 23 Jan 2008 21:56:58 -0800

Re: meetings

I am in Richboro and would be interested also.

I believe this group is inactive but there is a Montco group that meets.
Problem is it is usually in distant Mont. County. It would be nice to have
something in lower/central Bucks.

If we are trying to organize something I guess it would be good to ask
what times are good for everyone? Also where? I guess a resturant that was
informal would be good. Suggestions?

Doug

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, John Shurer wrote:

> I also live near Doylestown and would be interested.
>
> On 1/23/08, david long <divadgnol67@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Mike -
> >
> > i noticed that as well when i joined. i also live very close to Doylestown
> > and would be willing to get together sometime to discuss forming our own
> > group or joining a group near by. if this sounds like something you would be
> > interested in let me know.
> >
> > - David
> >

> > On 1/22/08, Michael Stitzinger <mfstitz@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > To whom this may concern,  I recently signed up for a membership in the
> > > Bucks County Linux users group.  After visiting the site I noticed that it
> > > hadn't been updated since October of '05 and I was wondering if there was
> > > anything current that was going on with the group.  As a current resident
> > > of
> > > Doylestown, I would be interested in knowing if there were still current
> > > meetings.  Thanks
> > >
> > > -Mike

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug@crompton.com        *