dph5010 on 31 Jan 2008 15:13:36 -0800

Re: bclug.org Digest, Vol 20, Issue 3

I use Debian for my home server and Ubuntu for my laptop since I can set it
up pretty quickly. I like the Debian based distributions most, but I haven't
used others very much to really judge them fairly...

On Jan 31, 2008 2:55 PM, Doug Crompton <doug@crompton.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, david long wrote:
>
> > Just out of curiosity....what distro/s does everyone use?  I am
> currently
> > running Gentoo, Slackware, and run AntiX on my laptop. Slack is my
> favorite
> > but I have not attempted to follow the instructions to get my Intel3945
> wifi
> > card to work. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.
> >

> I run (mostly) SUSE. Asterisk, and all of the usual servers.
>
> > How will we recognize each other once we get to panera? does anyone in
> this
> > group know each other?
> >

> Well someone could make up a big sign... like when you come into the
> airport...  LINUX BCLUG .... and wave it around!!!!
>
> Doug

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- A. Einstein