Doug Crompton on 4 Feb 2008 05:50:46 -0800

Re: bclug.org Digest, Vol 21, Issue 2

I was thinkin git was tonight also because at one point in our discussion
that was agreed upon but the last agreement I see was for the 11th.

So is that it? Tonight or the 11th is fine with me.

Doug

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008, Michael Stitzinger wrote:

> so are we planning on meeting the 4th of the 11th?  Just wanted to clarify
> that.
>
> -Mike

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug@crompton.com        *