Tom Diehl on 9 Feb 2008 15:09:47 -0800

Auto discarded message

I found this in the auto disacrd mailbox.

PLEASE, post to the list from a subscribed address, otherwise the message
gets discarded. Most of the time I mass delete the stuff in there as
99.99999999999999% of it is spam.

Also depending on my work skd Monday I might be able to make it to the meeting.
It is kind of in a state of flux at the moment but I am trying to go.

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl@rogueind.com		Spamtrap address mtd123@rogueind.com

Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 16:42:18 -0500
From: bclug.org-bounces@lists.sitelink.com
To: bclug.org-owner@lists.sitelink.com
Subject: Auto-discard notification
    2   Shown    3.1 KB     Message, "Re: meeting"
    2.1 Shown     34 lines  Text

     [ Part 2: "Included Message" ]

Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:41:38 -0500
From: John Kirk <dystan@pac.net>
To: A List for discussion of all things Linux/Unix <bclug.org@lists.sitelink.com>
Cc: John Kirk <dystan@gmail.com>, Karen Israel <k9karen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: meeting

Hi all,

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 08:24:34AM -0500, david long wrote:
> can we try this again. how does Monday the 11th  at 7:00 pm work for
> everyone.it seems to work for michael according to his post.  shall we meet
> at panera in warrington as orignally planned.

   I plan to be there, with Karen Israel as well.  I couldn't find it on
maps.google.com but I phoned there:

      (215) 491-7841

and it's at:

      1521 Main St.,  Warrington,  PA

which google maps says is   North of Street Road (rte. 132)
                        and   East of Easton Road (rte. 611)

so I don't think we should have difficulty finding it.

         regards,     -- John Kirk