Michael Stitzinger on 12 Feb 2008 11:59:13 -0800

[no subject]

Likewise, I was enthused with the turnout of the group last night.  Bob, if
you are, I would be interested in helping to maintain the site for the
group.  As for meeting places in the future did anyone have any ideas?
Being as corporations or universities are usually popular places for LUG
meetings in other chapters I had thought of getting together at Bucks County
Community College where we would have access to more space, with no time
constraints and maybe even the availability of an auditorium or classroom
style setup from which to work on projects.  David, I would also be
interested in learning more about how to set up an SSH connection to a
server of mine at home.  Also, Bob: creating a bootable install cd from my
current laptop image is another idea among others that I had.  I'm just
throwing suggestions out there so feel free to do the same.  As for meeting
at a place such as BCCC, tutorials, recruiting etc. would be much easier
given the student population that I know exists there.  We might find a
common interest among the student body.  Just a thought.  I'd like to hear
anyone's feedback.

-Mike