John P. Mulligan on 6 May 2008 19:26:20 -0700

CPOSC 2008 Call for Participation

Hi,

I'm with the Central PA Linux User Group (CPLUG) and a few of us are
organizing a small, open source conference to be held this fall in
Harrisburg, PA. We just started the Call for Participation and wanted to
extend an invitation to BCLUG members.

If you (or someone you know) would like to speak at the conference,
please see the details below. Don't be shy!  :)

Thanks,
John

*** Call for Participation ***

CPOSC, the Central PA Open Source Conference, is a one-day, multi-track,
low-cost conference about all things open source: software, programming,
operating systems, community and more. It will take place on Sunday,
October 19th at the ITT Tech campus in Harrisburg, PA.

You can read more about the conference at http://cposc.org

We are looking for interesting speakers and talks. Instructions on how
to submit abstracts can be found here:

   http://www.cposc.org/speakers/call-for-participation

The submission deadline is July 11, 2008.  Accepted speakers will be
notified no later than July 25, 2008.