Rob Kennedy on 7 Sep 2008 09:23:50 -0700

Re: bclug reborn

Elizabeth, list..

I'll try to keep up with and post to this list, yes.

Please stop by though every now and again.

Update to site: removed drupal and installed phpbb..  if you had signed up
prior to this morning around 10am you'll need to sign up again.  I won't
change software again..  this seemed more suited towards our needs.

Rob

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 07:35:37 -0400
> From: "Elizabeth Bevilacqua" <lyz@princessleia.com>
> Subject: Re: BCLUG reborn
> To: "A List for discussion of all things Linux/Unix"
>        <bclug.org@lists.sitelink.com>
>
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Rob Kennedy <kennedy.projects@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > As you know, bclug.org is in autorenew status and had not been updated
> since
> > 2005ish..  I just registered bclug.net to bring BCLUG back again and am
> > using a simple drupal installation w/ a forum.
>
> I signed up, but I'm not really a forums person so I'll probably never
> look at it, I'm afraid. Will you be posting meeting and other info to
> this list still?
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz // pleia2
> http://www.princessleia.com

> End of bclug.org Digest, Vol 26, Issue 1

Rob Kennedy
Kennedy Projects
http://www.kennedyprojects.com