Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday, 2016-08-14

Someone  behind the counter shrugged when I asked.  So I dunno.

On Aug 14, 2016 12:46 PM, "Alan Tong" <atonbn@gmail.com> wrote:

They were off this  week,  remodeled  and need a few more hours to finish up.  I'm at au Coque Aulait  there's space but the 2 nd  room has only one outlet.  Where there's outlets it's filled up w/ individuals.  If you're nearby Come in hangout. I'll be here another hour.   Alan