BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday, 2016-08-28

Hey everyone,

A reminder here that the second BerkeleyLUG meetup of the
month is this Sunday, August 28th, 2016, from 12Noon
to 3:00pm PDT at Bobby G's Pizzeria www.bobbygspizzeria.com/
The BerkeleyLUG meetup notice is also at www.berkeleylug.com/?page_id=67

I myself dropped by Bobby Gs the other day, and they've mostly
finished their renovations. The extreme corner area adjacent to
where we folks usually meet is currently filled with equipment
and supplies, so we might not have access to the power outlets
there on Sunday. Although the Bobby Gs owners added an
extra outlet-pair higher-up on the renovated wall on the left side,
it still would help if one or more persons bring along an extra
longer-length grounded extension cord for easier access to
plug-in devices (laptop/cellphone chargers, ...etc,).

See you all there....
Cheers!
-A