 Subject: Digest for berkeleylug@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic
 To: "Digest recipients" <berkeleylug@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Sunday, October 23, 2016, 4:14 AM

 https://www.berkeleylug.com/?page_id=67

 http://berkeleylug.com/?page_id=67

 https://berkeleylug.com/?page_id=67

 etc.

 And also the "MEETINGS" link off of:

 https://berkeleylug.com/

 is now:

 https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/

 Anyway, meetings, quite a bit more human-friendly than
 ?page_id=67.

 references/excerpts:

 https://web.archive.org/web/20150422024922id_/http://www.berkeleylug.com/

 https://web.archive.org/web/20150514165252id_/http://berkeleylug.com/

           "Michael Paoli"
 <Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu>: Oct 22 08:58AM -0700

         And if some other person(s)* wants to handle
 coordinating reserving

 a table for us there, that would be a good thing.  By AC
 power, of

 course quite important.  And ground floor would be

 preferable - some of our attendees can't do stairs
 and/or they

 can be rather to quite challenging (if not hazardous).

 *my queue overfloweth, so I'm probably not going to take
 on

 doing table reservations for us there.  I think the contact

 info, including manager contact info, was earlier posted on

 this list.

           Alan Tong <atonbn@gmail.com>: Oct 22 10:44AM
 -0700

         I'll go early and sit at the big table -  about
 11.30   alan

           ace36 <acohen36@gmail.com>: Oct 22 07:41PM
 -0700

         Yep, same for me as for Michael P.

 Am likewise "probably not going to take on

 doing table reservations for us there", so this

 can provide an *excellent* opportunity for

 someone else to step in here and help us

 out (Dyuhavamir R? ) 🙂

 Basic 85c contact info thru

 https://berkeleylug.com/2016/10/10/new-location-starting-october-2016/

 As well, due to prior local commitments for

 Sunday morning of Oct 23rd, will likely be

 able to get to 85c sometime *after* 12Noon.

 -A

     Back to top

       You received this digest because you're subscribed
 to updates for this group. You can change your settings on
 the group membership
 page.

 emails from it send an email to berkeleylug+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.