From: atn <atonbn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2017-08-27 at 85c Bakery + special caution
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 11:57:39 -0700 (PDT)

Standing at University /Calif there's a crowd at Hearst/Calif. I didn't expect this much, but traffic is smooth, and everything looks OK.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BerkeleyLUG" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to berkeleylug+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/berkeleylug.