Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2017-11-26 at 85c Bakery

I'll be there but maybe on the late side.  I have some more hard drives to get rid of.

They'll be desktop  SATA of at least 1TB.

And a Nexus 5 for Gio

Tv for Aaron

Some ide drives will have to wait for next meeting -- I don't think I'll have enough
time to go through them.  I have a small (32G) msata that will probably have to wait also

thomas