From: goossbears <acohen36@gmail.com>
Subject: BerkeleyLUG.com submission for installation help
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 07:02:53 -0700 (PDT)

Forwarded from an "Ed Shelden Jr."* < *thetoy_007@yahoo.com > :
*I need help downloading and installing a 32 bit ubuntu into a older Lenovo
Computer. The computer works but not OS. I have tried several times to down
load "nbuntu-16.04.4-desktop-i386.iso Torrent. 61.4Kb. Apparently Torrent
is some sort of small program that gets the main probgram? I can not find a
way to run it. My main PC is Custom Win 10 pro. I also have a apple Mac
Book Pro.*