1TB SATA drive, all-in-one printer/scanner/...: Re: Free computer: Fwd: HW for you/BALUG

I updated the description some fair bit,
also split out separately listing the hard drive.
"Interesting"(/flakey(!)) hard drive ... SMART data
looks scary bad, but I was able to do destructive read/write tests
with badblocks(8) -sw - with 0 hard errors.  So ... *NOT* for
important data.  I also notices at least some BIOS will catch
the SMART error at boot, and warn about it and pause at that
point and not continue without manual intervention (though
there may be settings to change that?).

I also have - to add to the list, an all-in-one inkjet (yeck)
printer/scanner, etc. - makes a perfectly fine flatbed scanner under
Scanner Access Now Easy (SANE) on Linux.  I believe it's made by Brother,
I forget the model.  Might be very possible to get the printing
working with some TLC and fresh ink - that did work when I picked
it up (for free) ... I never printed more than a couple test pages or
so from it ... but "of course" years later, it wants ink - even tried that
once and ... well, that didn't suffice.  Likely clogged and needs some TLC,
but heck, why would one want to use an inkjet to print? ... yeck.
It's also got FAX capabilities, maybe even dial-up modem more functional
than just bare FAX stuff.  It does also have various types of of media
readers on it too, (e.g. SD, etc. - I think about 4 to 6 different types).
Anyway, more on that unit later (I'll add it to the wiki page sometime
soonish).