Debian 9.6, laptops & hardware ...

Debian 9.6 came out 2018-11-10 - just before our earlier meeting 2018-11-11,
And I did get and have the more common 9.6 ISOs, generally also equipped
here to copy them to flash or similar, or "burn" to optical media.
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:cds_and_images_etc

Also, last meeting, 2018-11-11, two laptops got dropped off - so
those got whisked off to new home(s).

Black Friday Special?  Cyber Monday? ... Spring Cleaning?
I've got some hardware I'm pushing (contact me to arrange to
get it) ... most notably:
Brother MFC-210C (multi-function color inkjet - make a perfectly good
scanner under Linux), and:
Dell Dimension 8400
Anyway, they'll likely end up ecycle material if they don't find home(s)
in the nearish future (I don't have need for them, and want to reclaim
the space).
More details on that (and other) hardware here:
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:offered_wanted_hardware_etc