Re: Pi day! 2019.03.17

Turns out International Arduino day is the Saturday before (2019.03.16)

https://day.arduino.cc/

Thomas

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:05 PM tom r lopes <tomrlopes@gmail.com> wrote:
So I am going to do another Pi Day.

Since 3.14 is on a Thursday this year and that doesn't work,
we will do it the following Sunday.

I will bring extra PI.  Though you can buy at Fry's or even some Target carries them.

Anyways no discrimination:  Orange PI, Banana Pi, etc are all welcome (Arduino ok too)

And respect all those who share the space.  In the past there have been some good
interaction with people who just happen by.

Thomas

P.S.  Per Kim suggestion I may sneak in pie.