Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2019-03-24

I'll be there.

Got a couple new Linux installs. First is a tablet with a dock. Thinkpad Helix. Probably something like what Tex uses.
Second is a Chromebox. Like an Intel Nuc but runs chrome OS. I will try to install a UEFI firmware then install Ubuntu the normal way.

Thomas