Wither berkeleylug.ORG - keep/drop decide by: 2019-04-17T04:39:28Z - currently expires 2019-05-17T04:39:28Z

So ... berkeleylug.COM isn't going anywhere soon (other than where things
are hosted may shuffle about).

But ... what of berkeleylug.ORG?
It expires 2019-05-17T04:39:28Z.
We ought to, by about 2019-04-17T04:39:28Z decide to either
o let it go (expiring 2019-05-17T04:39:28Z), or
o renew it (possibly also transferring registrar from domains.google.com)
I'll cover and am covering berkeleylug.COM,
but if we want to also retain berkeleylug.ORG,
then I'm looking for someone(s) that want to pony up the cost
for that.  I haven't checked exact prices, but I'd guestimate
a renewal with domains.google.com would be something in the range
of about $8.00 to $14.00 or so - possibly plus some fees/taxes.
Transfer would be nearly same amount, though possibly slightly
higher with some registrars (for most, transfer cost is same price
as 1 year renewal, and transfer extends the expiration by one year).
As for registrar, I prefer Gandi.net - I think for .org they're about
$17.xx USD to transfer/(+)renew.
Some registrars let anyone renew a non-expired domain,
domains.google.com might allow that - but if so I don't readily
see how on their web site stuff - but I've only barely checked on
that - a more thorough search and/or research may reveal otherwise.
Of course to transfer, "we" would need coordinate that - notably
how payment would be covered (and to what receiving registrar).
In the meantime, I'll probably soon(-ish) disentangle berkeleylug.ORG
from all things Google (other than registrar) - notably DNS hosting
and http/https redirection - notably so that:
o could then quickly and easily transfer to another registrar
o can get some traffic stats for http[s]://[www.]berkeleylug.org/ - I
  don't know that Google's redirector provides any traffic stats data
  to their customers.