BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2019-05-26 at 85C

Hey everyone,

An earlier-than-usual reminder here that the second
BerkeleyLUG meetup of the month is this upcoming
Sunday, May 26th of Memorial Day Weekend; "officially"
happening from 12Noon to 3pm PDT at Berkeley's
85C Bakery, www.85cbakerycafe.com

The BerkeleyLUG meetup notice is also listed at
www.berkeleylug.com/meetings
Unofficially, some of the BerkeleyLUG participants
have regularly hung-on at 85C Bakery working on
various projects and/or engaging in discussion/training
even well past 3:00pm.

85C Bakery is located at 21 Shattuck Square in Downtown
Berkeley; the Southeast corner of Shattuck and University.
When you enter the main doors of the bakery/cafe, turn
left to look for the longer table that we've regularly
held the meetup; it's on the first floor next to the
East wall and is fairly-decently handicapped-accessible.

We would kindly request that all meetup attendees
please accommodate everyone else present at the table,
even including non-BerkeleyLUG 85C Bakery patrons.

Thanks, Cheers and See ya there!
-A

Note: There will likely be a separate notice of the Raspberry
Pi meetup tentatively planned for the following Sunday of
June 2nd, also at 85c Bakery, Noon till 3.