Pi meetup this Sunday 06.02.19

Like the BerkeleyLUG meetups:  noon til 3 at 85C Bakery Cafe.  And I expect this to be a regular thing.  Every first Sunday.

I will bring some power, a couple extra Pi's, a small monitor or two, some electronic parts (to play
with the GPIO), pre-flashed raspbian sd cards.
If there is something you need for a project let me know - maybe I have it.

Tips:

Enable ssh (headless):  create empty file ssh in the boot volume

Preconfigure WIFI: mount rootfs partition and edit /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf  so that it looks like this

country=US
ctrl_interface=DIR=/var/run/wpa_supplicant GROUP=netdev
update_config=1

network={
ssid="85c Bakery Cafe"
psk="ilove85C"