Re: Digest for berkeleylug@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Thomas:

     ORCA (Oakland Radio Communications Association)’s Field Day site was at the Horseman Association Arena Off Skyline across from the Chabot Space and Science Center entrance.  I was up there a good bit of Saturday.  The Alameda Club was on a boat.  Not sure where the NALCO (Northern Alameda County site was.  There were about 30 registered sites in the Bay Area and about 1,500 nationwide.

-- Chris Peeples --