Re: Another Pi Day! This Sunday Aug 4th

Good Pi meeting.  Juan, Bob, Alan Tong, Alan Davis.

Juan and Alan T working on Linux stuff.  I tried helping Juan install Linux on a laptop with emmc storage but
grub fails to install.  The graphical installer doesn't show a real error message so I tried booting from my Arch USB
and chrooting and I got errors about /dev/sda1 even though the command was grub-install /dev/mmcblk0
Maybe Juan will bring it next week and we can try again.

Alan D had an Arduino clone with no markings and it took us a while to figure out it was a arduino nano clone.
Bob had a dev board with an arduino attached (maybe?  I didn't look at it closely)  Arduino boards have a USB to
serial built in but Bob was using a dedicated USB to serial cable.

It was a long meeting and I didn't get out of there til after 5.

So Til next week when we do Linux stuff.

Thomas