Re: And Linux turns 28 today!: Re: Multiple of us here already, have space, AC Power & Internet*: Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2019-08-25 at Cafe Blue Door

Michael:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/05/26/479588478/report-u-s-nuclear-system-relies-on-outdated-technology-such-as-floppy-disks?t=1566760466880