BerkeleyLUG ***NEW MEETING TIME!!!***: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm

BerkeleyLUG ***NEW MEETING TIME!!!***: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm

https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/

We can certainly discuss on list, etc.

At the moment, this seemed like best available not-too-disruptive
adjustment to improve our venue situation.  Might adjust more in
future, but hopefully that's at least "good enough" for next
meeting, and we can continue to evaluate feasible means to
improve our meeting venue situation (and timing, and
crowds, etc.)

This past Sunday, multiple among us did also investigate at least ten(!)
other possible venue locations.  Anyway, more on that later (on-list
and/or to be discussed further at BerkeleyLUG meeting(s)).

Dates and location remain unchanged (at least for now).