"Octo"Pi

Berkeley Raspberry pi meetup this Sunday the 6th.  At Blue Door Cafe from 11 til 2pm.

Personally I have a couple projects in mind:
First is a battery powered Pi with two displays and two cameras.  I have run a Pi Zero W off one of those cellphone charging packs and got 10 -12 hours on it.  So I was thinking the Zero non W may be able to go 4 hours with two screens.  But the Zero doesn't have the lcd connector.  Realized that after I already ordered one.  So I ordered a Pi 3 A+ to try out.  Both should arrive by Sunday.
Second would be to continue work using a Pi 4 to operate a servo to track a persons face.

As always, be courteous to staff and other patrons.

Thomas