I didn't think I'd be around ... also free TV

So actually I'll be at Blue Door tomorrow 11am to 2pm.

Not sure what I'll be doing Pi related.

Have a thought to try to make some lcd screens work with a
generic lvds to hdmi controller board.  Nobody wanted those Eeepc
laptops so I just took all the parts out.  So I have 3 - 10in lcds.  What
to do?  I already took one of the webcams and soldered to a USB
cable.  Now I got a really small USB cam.

Give-away is a Samsung T240HD
Specs and pics here https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Touch-T240HD-24-Inch-Monitor/dp/B001AYGDCE  It is very thick compared to a modern TV.  But it's free.

Quirks:  no physical on/off button -- there is a capacitive switch on the front and
I have a remote (somewhere -- I'll look around for it)
No vesa mount holes on the back -- I have some where a wall mount bracket
but that is only tilt up down.

If interested let me know and I'll bring it this time or next week.

Thomas

P.S. Next Pi Day in December I want to work on a wireless weather station https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/projects/build-your-own-weather-station
Would like to get it running by 2020.