From: goossbears <acohen36@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2019-12-22 at Cafe Blue Door
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 12:27:04 -0800 (PST)

On Sunday, December 22, 2019 at 11:42:41 AM UTC-8, Peyton Murray wrote:

Hey all,
I've got a table by the window for now. I'll be around for the next few
hours working on a scipy issue that I've been meaning to pick up.
Best,
- Peytonairl

Hi Peyton and others.
With many/most of the Cal students away, Cafe Blue Door's Wifi is fairly
fast! :-)
Am myself working a bit on LFS on this Toshiba laptop I've setup.

-Aaron (like Cal graduate and current GB Packers quarterback Aaron Rogers)