Re: BALUG: meeting: Tu 2020-03-17 DNS: Dynamic Update (Michael Paoli); & other BALUG News

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 7:50 PM Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Also I don't think it is possible to eat and wear a mask.

If you still possess N95-certified masks still sealed in their retail
wrapping, the ethical thing for you to do is take them post-haste to
medical facilities that really, really need them and, unlike you as a
non-symptomatic person, can actually _benefit_ from them.  And it
wouldn't hurt to apologise for delay in doing so.

No not sealed and I don't know what rating.  I just have a couple masks
left from the fire times.

On one of your forums, someone posted the Seattle doctor report on
this and it was very interesting about the spread from people who show
no symptoms.
For myself I don't know if it is just hypochondria or what but I cough
a little.  No fever or anything else but there are people carrying the virus
with little or no symptoms.
I went to work Friday but left without starting just in case I'm a carrier.
Maybe I'm making myself paranoid.
Funny, my boss was trying to talk me into staying Friday as he was
already one down, but he never got to withing 10 ft of me.

Take care everybody and see you in a couple months,

Thomas