Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup next Sunday -- Thoughts on Cancellation?

Quoting goossbears (acohen36@gmail.com):

> Besides Rick M's keen and prolific insights regarding COVID-19 and the
> BALUG meeting cancellation, what do *others* of you who've regularly
> attended BerkeleyLUG's meetups think of cancelling next Sunday's
> BerkeleyLUG meetup at Cafe Blue Door?

Pardon the intrusion (and I second your invitation that _others_ also
speak), but ARAIK today's simultaneous order by health authorities in
all six Bay Area counties (including Alameda) orders the cessation,
starting midnight tonight and extending until April 7th, of all
in-restaurant food/drink service.  Restaurants will, for the duration,
be permitted only to operate for purposes of delivery / takout.

So, unless I've greatly misunderstood today's order, Cafe Blue Door will
not be permitting customers to sit down at tables inside the
establishment (assuming they remain open for business at all -- it's
likely that many restaurants are simply going to close down for the time
being).

Here's Alameda County's version of the six counties' coordinated order
(but AFAIK they're identical):
http://acphd.org/media/559658/health-officer-order-shelter-in-place-20200316.pdf