Berkeley Pi: New camera module from the Raspberry Pi foundation

The Pi foundation has just announced a new official camera module: https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-high-quality-camera/

                  No lens but CS mount and C-CS adapter
                  Same connection as the previous cameras
                  Tripod mountable

For $50 (Maybe $65 with tax and shipping)

Already sold out everywhere.  I have it on pre-order from Canakit
So I should have it in June.

For me, I'm thinking to use on my microscope.  It is trinocular microscope but
I'm missing the camera mount.  Quick look to Ebay and I see adapters are not
cheap.  Maybe I can't make it work easily.  At least I got some time to cancel the
order :-)

Thomas