Re: Next meeting this Sunday May 24th (virtual) 11am to ?

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 9:37 PM 'Christian Peeples' via BerkeleyLUG <berkeleylug@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Thomas:

     I have been using Jetsi a lot and only had a problem one time — my correspondent had very poor WiFi — other than that, it has worked very well, including a 90 min interview with a professor from Tokyo University on fuel cell buses.

-- Chris Peeples --

P.s.  Do any of you understand why Ubuntu 14:4 LTS has a problem w/Zoom 5 (AC Transit uses Zoom, have not been able to get them to use open source).

I don't know.

SFLUG used Zoom and I just used it in the browser.  So I guess Zoom can use webrtc.  So maybe you can
try to connect without using the client program.

Thomas