Re: Problem w/ Zoom 5 on Ubuntu 14.04x LTS

Aaron:

When I try to upgrade to Zoom 5, I get an error message with the following detail:

"Lintian check results for /tmp/mozilla_hecp0/zoom_amd64.deb:
no entry control.tar.gz in archive

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
/bin/tar: Child returned status 1
/bin/tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now"

It gives me the choice to install anyway, but I don't want to do that if it will break Ubuntu. I only have the free version of Zoom, so I can't set up a ticket with their support center -- fair enough, you can't expect personal service on a free product.

-- Chris Peeples --