Re: Next Meeting virtual again. This Sunday the 14th

Nice meeting today.

Some Berkeley-LUGers haven't been seen in a while, hope you are all OK.

I went by Blue Door today.  And there are no indications of it opening.   Nor
that it is permanently closed.  We will just have to see.  There doesn't appear to be much info
online.  Facebook page appears to be dead.  I think it is unlikely for the business to be
viable without the university.  There is not that much foot traffic.  Especially now
with the gym across the street closed.  (and track, pool, tennis, etc)  I hope those
ladies can manage.
So we may need to consider a new venue when that time of in-person comes back.
Wait and see.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/J6abXYJGUmbNhzMAA

(I'll have some 1 to 2TB spinner desktop drives to give away when we do meet
again.)

Another reason to use Jitsi vs Zoom:
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/4ayxnb/zoom-just-totally-caved-in-to-china-on-censorship

Thomas