BekeleyLUG today and ... letsencrypt.org ...

So,

BerkeleyLUG today:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/berkeleylug/DFCG_Kh_em8/iuO0bLvgAwAJ
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:covid-19
https://berkeleylug.com/

Have a bunch 'o certs that expire 2020-07-21, was at first thinkin' I'd
get go ahead and get updated certs 10 days in advance, but then I
remembered there's BerkeleyLUG (online virtual) today so ... why don't
I just do that live during BerkeleyLUG (can share/show screen) ... so,
I'm planning and intending to do that live during today's BerkeleyLUG
meeting today - get nice fresh cert(s) (at least starting with those
for BerkeleyLUG - and probably at least installing that too), and
likely get updated replacements for all the certs that'll be expiring
around that same date/time, and likely get most or all of 'em
installed.

And, yeah, one can browse lots of the relevant programs and helper
programs/scripts and such:
https://www.balug.org/~mycert/

http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2020-July/010880.html