[on-list] Re: (Elise Scher) My Attending the Berkeley LUG meeting this morning

No idea why some folks feel so inclined to send me stuff like this
off-list so ... --> on-list:

From: "Elise Scher" <elise.scher01@gmail.com>
Subject: My Attending the Berkeley LUG meeting this morning
To: Michael Paoli <Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 09:07:43 -0700

Hi Michael,
     I am hoping to attend the Berkeley LUG meeting today via jujitsi. I
already downloaded jujitsi and tried accessing the meeting. It seemed to
work. On my phone. Of course I was the only one there.
    I regularly do Zoom meetings on my MacBook Air. So I will try to
install jujitsi on my MacBook Air. I am hoping it is in the Apple Store?
     Look, I know a lot less than you guys. I want to learn more please. I
will try not to bug you guys too much. I work in a market now. I know I am
capable of holding down a better job. I have done so before.

Thank you,
Elise L. Scher