Re: BerkeleyLUG: Virtual meetup this Sunday 2020-08-09

Yes,

Thank you Aaron for getting the message out.

I'll be there.  Probably trying to get MythTV working in
Virtualbox.  I have a couple old drives from when I used to
run MythTv and I'm curious to see what I have on there.
So my plan: install Ubuntu 20.04?  and  an old version of mythTv
then try to import the database.

Also Ubuntu has release the first point release 20.04.1
So people on 18.04 should be getting the upgrade prompt.

And kernel 5.8 released.  I haven't seen it yet in Arch Core
But when it does I should have webcam on my Baytrail tablet.

Thomas