Meeting this Sunday 10.11.20

Still virtual.  There is some easing in Berkeley like outdoor dining
(and the illegal Cafe here and there)  And even though it'd be
safer than the White House.  I don't think we should risk it just yet.

I like to try working on something at a meeting.   I have a Thinkpad X240
that can use some Linux improvement.  Also I went ahead and ordered
a Pi4 8gb and thinking of risking it all and hacking the USB 3 to PCIE
(requires mico-soldering)  There is also the Lark Box which is an x86
computer about the same size as the Pi.  It's finally shipped but not likely
to make it by Sunday.  By the Berkeley.Pi meeting surely.

Meeting details below:

Starting at 11am Sunday 11, 2020

tom is inviting you to a meeting.

Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/BerkeleyLUG

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.647.1431,,1036197220#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=BerkeleyLUG

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to audio: https://meet.jit.si/BerkeleyLUG#config.startSilent=true

Thomas