Last slice of Pi for 2020

Berkeley Raspberry Pi meeting this coming Sunday 12.20.20

Meeting Details:

11 am to ?

tom is inviting you to a meeting.

Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.647.1431,,3314091209#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=Pi.BerkeleyLUG

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to audio: https://meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG#config.startSilent=true

So I have the Raspberry Pi 400.   Went with the official kit, as the stand alone is sold out
everywhere.
My review:  Kit contains the Pi 400 (a Pi 4 like computer built into a keyboard), USB C power supply, mouse, HDMI cable and microsd with Raspberry Pi OS.  Oh and a booklet that I haven't looked at.  (I rarely look at manuals anyways But I'm guessing it is a project book)
Actually having it in my hands I am wondering why the pointing device wasn't integrated.  Having to hang a mouse off it seems to violate the whole integration theme with the keyboard and all.
The other thing that I found strange is the micro-hdmi ports.  I didn't like it on the Pi 4 because I thought it went against the Pi being a grab n go device.  You know, like now you have to have a special cable.  With the Pi 4 you can understand that there is not enough space for 2 full size HDMI so you need to go micro to get dual display.  But the Pi 400 is big enough that they could have gone with full size ports.
Other than that is a Pi 4 and so performs the same.

Thomas