Re: BerkeleyLUG: Last Virtual Meetup of the year this Sunday 2020-12-27

See you there.  I am still busy but I try really hard to make every meeting.

So I have a new (well new to me) laptop.  Thinkpad T490.  It's got Windows on it
so that needs to be fixed.  It is only one or two years old -- even has warranty left.
Lately I have been using cheaper machines at least a few years old.  But I am
curious about Linux on newer tech like nvme and thunderbolt.  If this works well
then I will be thinking of retiring the T440.

Hopefully soon we can have in person.  I see the vaccines coming through Fedex, so I
see some hope.  My new year's resolution is to declutter.  So I will have some Thinkpad
giveaways for the physical meetings.  They will all have USB3 ports so like T430 and the like.
(I have one promised to Kim, sorry Kim, I thought I would use it for a project, but it has just sat)

Thomas