Re: BerkeleyLUG: Last Virtual Meetup of the year this Sunday 2020-12-27

And last meeting of the year was fairly interesting, and I believe
somewhat more attendance than our typical since going virtual.

A semi-random(-ish) selection of some bits from the meeting.
Lots didn't happen in the "chat" (text) window, but some fair
bits also made it to there.  So, snagged that, edited a moderate
bit and ... we have a bit of taste/sampling of some of the meeting
contents:

(feed into player, then select ...):
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Free-IPTV/Countries/master/ZZ_PLAYLIST_ALL_TV.m3u

((troubleshooting) module built from ... then failed to load):
https://github.com/dariost/clevo-xsm-wmi
sudo insmod clevo_wmi.ko

Comcast price increase:
https://deadline.com/2020/11/comcast-broadband-and-tv-fee-hikes-2021-expanded-data-cap-customers-covid-19-1234622175/

including links to many [L]UGs doing virtual meetings:
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:covid-19

Virtual Fixit Clinics:
-Participant registration at
http://bit.ly/fixitcheckin
-Fixer/Observer sign-in at
http://bit.ly/fixitcoachsignup
Join the Global Fixers Discord Server where we're performing around-the-clock around-the-world repair:
https://discord.gg/WZd4xWd

(includes outline of) WordPress.com to self-hosted WordPress:
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=berkeleylug:digital_resources