From: "tom r lopes" <tomrlopes@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: BerkeleyLUG: First Virtual Meetup of the year this Sunday 2021-01-10
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 21:37:40 -0800

So I'll have my first give away.

Free monitor. 2560x1440 dual link dvi.

This one: IPS Zero-G
<https://us.amazon.com/Monoprice-IPS-ZERO-G-Slim-Monitor-WQHD-2560x1440/dp/B00DIGC6GO>
I just upgraded to 4k so my old one is taking up space.
I had it connected up with a dual link dvi cable and it works perfectly.

This weekend I'll try it with a HDMI to DVI adapter and if it works I'll
include it.

Just let me know at the meeting how you want it delivered and we
can do Covid-safe drop-off.

There are more freebies coming up.