Pi.BerkeleyLUG untimely reminder: meeting tomorrow July 18 2021

Sorry forgot to send the email sooner.

This will be a hybrid meeting. Both online and in person.

Virtual Meeting on Jitsi:

tom is inviting you to a meeting.

Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.647.1431,,3314091209#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=Pi.BerkeleyLUG

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to audio: https://meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG#config.startSilent=true

For the virtual part I will have the CyclopsCam attached to my laptop. So we can have everyone included in the
conversation.

In Person:

Caffe Strada
2300 College Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704

This is an outdoor cafe right across from the Berkeley Campus.
Seating seems OK but table space is very limited. And many outlets though.

Thomas