Free old computer

Hey all,

I've been lurking in this list for a while, I'm moving out of the area and was trying to sell an old computer which hasn't been gotten much traction.

So instead of selling it and wasting time I don't have on Craigslist, I was wondering if anyone could find a use for this.  I apologize for the Windows 10 screenshot, it likely will run Arch or going to server splendidly when repurposed for higher calling.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/sys/d/oakland-custom-build-desktop-pc-army/7376611853.html

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me.